Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

2007 BAD COUPLE Yoo Geon Scene Cuts [ EP.3 ]

@ 03:00
Han Young [HY] cooks her husband's favorite soup and tries to start the conversation. YoonSook suggests they eat quietly. 
[After dinner ]
Yoon Sook [YS] takes out his luggage. Just before leaving ~

YS: " let's hear what you want to say  "
HY:  "You are going to leave today ? ...Did i do something wrong ?..
is it that I dont look nice...because i only cook at home... comparing to Dr. Kim ?? "

 " when i am with Dr. Kim (SeYeon).....I have many things to say but i have nothing to say to you except   hearing your stories of others...."

HY : " I may not have graduated from the school ...and spent my last ten years only doing housework.... I dont have the courage to go living without you..how could i ? "

YS : " Treat as if I'm dead...you'll be able to do it, with your smart friends by your side".
"I am sorry. "

HY  (begs) : "Please dont go......"


[ VIDEO TO REUP ]




The meeting with Se Yeon ( Yoon Sook's lover )

[ video to reup ]



HY took a long walk home...
her husband (Yoon Sook) already waiting at home for her to sign the divorce papers.
Related Posts with Thumbnails