Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2007

[MV] Kim Dong Wan's Handkerchief [ 2007]

YOO GEON FEATURED IN KIM DONG WAN'S
HANDKERCHIEF MV 

 

* mommie Alice's notes *
DongWan is the "bad" cop. In the beginning the scene DW brings in the cops and arrest the gang leader, the pictures fades where the gang leader lifts up his handcuffed hands for DW to unlock them....

You can come to your own conclusion after reading the translation.


Notes: 

DongWan is  DW 
Yoo Geon is YG
 
Kang Seong Jin is  Bae Sang Jin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- TRANSLATIONS  -

Scene: Beginning where gang exchanging money:

Gang male opening the suitcase: Theres eleven.
Gang leader: Am I homeless? Dont even think of it!
DW: It's been long time!

Scene: DW and Gang leader is in the restaurant eating sashimi:Gang leader: Why did you bring in the cops when all you have to do was pretend doing simple search?
Gang leader: Have a drink.

(DW gets a phone call froM YG)

YG: Sunbae, where are you?

DW: You dont need to know where I am.where are you?
YG: I'm in front of the sashimi place.
DW: sashimi place?
YG: I heard Bae Sang Jin (gang leader) is here but he's not coming out. Hurry and come.
(DW gets in the car)


YG: Where have you been?

Scene: Girl cleaning the restaurant and discovers diamond:Gang leader: Did you see something?
(Girl shaking her head  )
Gang leader: She saw it.

Scene: DW on the phone talking to the Gang leader:DW: Who is this girl?
DW: What if she saw me?
DW: What? Ask her directly?

Scene: DW, girl, and YG sitting on the porch:DW: Did you ever see me before?
Girl: No

Scene: YG and Girl on the swing/fence:Girl: How long do I have to be in hiding. I am scared.
YG: Why would you be scared when I am here.
YG: Dont worry.

Scene: DW and Gang leader in the restaurant (DW is giving envelope of money back to the gang leader):Gang leader: Look! Why is there smell of cop in this fish?
DW: Please stop now.
Gang leader: Look, you earned it like a dog, spend it like an animal!

Scene: DW and YG in the hospital:YG: Sunbae
DW: Yes?
YG: You know I think you as my older brother.take care of Sung-ahn (girl) for me
YG: because you are my brother.

Scene: Loading dock.DW: Hey, Bae Sang Jin!

Scene: Fighting between DW and gang leader:Gang leader: Why are you doing this?..between players
DW: I tired to ignore things and live long life but cant take it anymore.
Gang leader: That is what is wrong with you ?.come here!


 



Credits : many thanx to 'mommie Alice'  [soompi.com]





Related Posts with Thumbnails